2016/08/19

PATRIOTS #47

I cannot stress enough how I love second hand vintage clothes. Some vintage places have clothes so unique... You can find similar stuff in the chain stores but that is the point- similar, but not the same, like, no one else is gonna have it ;) 


If you ever visit Manchester definately go to Afflecks (click here), which is number one place for vintage stuff. It's huge, has like 3 floors and to say it's got the atmosphere is not enough, this place has a soul man. 


Nice to go there, wander around even without buying anything, instead of going to a soulless shopping mal. That vintage PATRIOTS piece ruled my world recently. Have a look ! J 



































2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna and thank you very much for follow me on Google+. I'm very happy and I follow you immediately. Now I started following you also on Instagram and I ask your friendship on FB. I like very much this shooting and I'm a lover of vintage too.... Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling, kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete