2016/07/20

IN YOUR MILDEST DREAM


Dilated Peoples from LA is one of them concerts I have recently attended and it feels like a huge discovery for me music-wise! They are really popular, but still a bit less mainstream maybe that is why I came across them just recently. Obviously seeing them live was amazing, they gave a lot of energy to the crowd, but they are damn good catZ in general ! 


For me they seem a lot like a mix of the old school and more contemporary rap. They rule in both I would say. Check those beats out, press that button ;) Have a look at the pics now! xxx 


















Details, details, details...

























As it was raining the first day of the Festival the shoes got in serious shit, all covered in mud. It was fun though. Festival food is yet another thing... How can you not love it ?! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment