2016/07/12

SUPPLY DEMAND

 
Soooo... new Schoolboy Q has arrived... in terms of lyrics I think the album is more mature than Oxymoron, but we all know that one was a cat ;) 


Just a quickie... since I'm flying out tomorrow to enjoy the summer (not much of a summer in Manchester) I'm posting a quick one with... some festival outfits that I fixed for myself ! Coz festivals are what the summer is made for ! Which one is your favourite? Comfy jogger style or maybe more classy if you add some heels ? So... Im going back to Schoolboy Q and packing... Enjoy ! J x 




































Cap- New Era
Ripped black shorts: H&M
Ripped high waisted white joggers: https://www.missguided.co.uk - Sales now ! 
Sneakers: Nike 
Hat: H&M
Nude heels: ebay
Camo jacket: amazon
Boots: Tk maxx
Black n gold heels: River Island 






2 comments:

  1. i love your hair, it looks amazing :) you also have some cool pieces, especially those nike snickers ;) can't wait next post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! The hair is not easy to maintain though, I mean the color but what can you do ;) Next post is coming soon xxx

      Delete